Tuesday 14 August 2012

Independence day




                             

 


I would like to remember my past childhood days it 's so funny and  most happiest days.i was good  friend circle at that time. 
We celebrate a Independence day very fantastic manner. Basically i was come from village sector , celebration environment is totally different from village to urban sector.still i remember  one of my best teacher shankrappa(Head master cum kannada teacher) always said : ಆಸ್ತಿ ಗಿಂತ ಬಾಷೆ  à²¦ೊಡ್ಡದು, ಬಾಷೆ ಗಿಂತ ದೇಶ  à²¦ೊಡ್ಡದು.  ನನ್ನ  à²®à²•್ಕಳ   ನೀವು   à²¬ೇಕಾದ್ರೆ   ಹಾಳಾಗಿ  à²¹ೋಗಿ ಹೋಗಿ  à²¦ೇಶನ   ಮಾತ್ರ ಮಾತ್ರ್  à²¹à²³್ಮಡಿ  à²¹ೋಗ್ ಬೇಡಿ .:) 



Our Flag






Since my infant I am a patriotic kind of chap. In my childhood I celebrated Republic Day and Independence Day as a festival. I still remember my joy for those days when I woke up at 4.30 A.M and without disturbing my parents I polished my shoes with special powder charcoal solution. I took bath with HOT water on that chilly and serene morning and I wore my new white shirt and red shorts. One day before my father brought Indian flag. I kept Tiranga in my hand all day which gave me passionate feeling for my India. I adorned songs like “Mere desh ki dharti sona ugle ugle here moti”,” Sare jahanse accha “, Jana gana mana “.



 




At school, we would conduct rallies, hoist the national flag and hold an elocution competition, wherein participants would go on stage to speak about what it feels to be an Indian. and some of my friends went to stage to ask the chocolate, :)   

Any how coming Wednesday we ll celebrate 65 th Independence day. i would like to say advance wishes to all my friends,dear  teacher and my respected research guide. Upcoming days we try to fulfill the  Mahatma GANDHI JI Aim, and Vision.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen Music